To apply to become a vendor at the Brockville Farmer's Market you must complete and submit the application form below as either a Full Time Vendor OR Daily Vendor.
Full Time Vendors are vendors that will be present at the market for the entire season or from the time that their produce becomes available. They are assigned a permanent stall and have voting privileges at the annual AGM. No stall allocation can be made until payment has been received in full. Your full-time vendor stall fee is generally due in February.
Daily Vendors or occasional vendors are accepted on a first come - first serve basis. They are assigned a "Floating" location depending upon availability. Payment for the stall allocation is due upon arrival and a receipt will be issued immediately.
Holiday Markets: Full time vendors that have completed 15 weeks of market can apply for our Christmas holiday markets - daily vendors will be accepted only after the market has determined space availability and on a first come - first served basis.
- All vendors are subject to the Jury Committee Guidelines.
- All vendors must submit a signed Vendor Agreement included in the documents below.
- All vendor should look to Farmers' Market Ontario website for current best practices as a vendor and our local Health Authority (Leeds/Grenville Public Health).
- ALL VENDOR APPLICATION ENQUIRIES CAN BE MADE TO email@example.com
Vendor payments as follows:
Full Time Vendors - Payment will be required after your application has been received and approved no later than February.
Daily Vendors - Your payment will be due on the day that you plan to attend market
You may send your application (in PDF or JPG) to:
Additional information and Documents:
- Brockville Farmers' Market Rules and Regulations (our outline for vendors)
- Brockville Farmer's Market Bylaws (City of Brockville Regulations)
- Brockville Farmer's Market Constitution (how the board operates)
|NAME||DESCRIPTION||TYPE OF FILE|