The Brockville Farmers Market
The Open-Air Market is now open!
Saturdays 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
** IMPORTANT **
- If you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, please do not attend
- If you, or someone you are in close contact with (household) been confirmed or
suspected to have COVID-19, OR if you are in close contact with (household) a
person who is sick with any of the symptoms, please do not attend market.
You are healthy and are able to attend our Open-Air Market:
Masks are encouraged to help keep everyone safe
Hand sanitizer will be provided by the market and must be used before entering
Gloves are strongly discouraged, and if worn, hand sanitizer must be used
Respect the ENTRANCE and EXIT of the market
- Entrances are located at the top of Market Street West (Scotia Bank Side) and
at the bottom of Market Street West (City Hall Side)
- Exits are located at the top of Market Street West (City Hall) and at the bottom
of Market Street West (Water Street, Tourism Office side)
- Do not cross barriers or enter at other locations other than the 2 entrances provided
- Follow the arrows which are drawn in chalk on the ground: foot traffic is one
-Please Do Not cross Market street between vendors stalls.
- Listen to and respect our volunteers, they are here to help ensure everyone’s safety
- Maintain a minimum distance of 6 feet (2 meters) away from other customers,
vendors, and volunteers
- Do not touch products or enter the tent space of a vendor, you may point to the
products you would like to purchase
- Many of our vendors accept credit card payments through companies such as
Square. If paying with cash, exact change is recommended and strongly
Full Customer Instructions in PDF format here
Proud to offer 100% local produce and more!