Customer Pick-up Instructions
** IMPORTANT **
• If you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, please do not attend market.
• If you, or someone you are in close contact with (household) been confirmed or suspected to have COVID-19, OR if you are in close contact with (household) a person who is sick with any of the symptoms, please do not attend market.
▪ severe difficulty breathing (for example, struggling for each breath, speaking in single words)
▪ severe chest pain
▪ having a very hard time waking up
▪ feeling confused
▪ lost consciousness
▪ new cough
▪ difficulty breathing (for example, struggling for each breath, cannot hold breath for more than 10 seconds)
▪ muscle aches
▪ sore throat
▪ runny nose
You are healthy and are able to attend our curbside pick up:
• Please be respectful of the scheduled pick-up times, you may be asked to wait if you have arrived at the wrong time.
• Please have your name on a piece of paper clearly visible from your windshield (see example photo)
• Arrive a Fulford Academy (280 King Street East, Brockville) via First Avenue
• Enter the Fulford Academy front drive way on the East entrance when a volunteer as given you the “okay”
• Stop briefly at the beginning of the driveway to open your trunk if necessary.
• Drive SLOWLY up the drive way, passing the various vendors.
• REMAIN in your vehicle.
• Only pay with exact cash (no change given back) if your vendor has stated they are accepting it. E-transfers and online Credit Card payments are recommended and preferred.
Do’s and Don’t’s
• Do have exact change if you are brining cash (vendors will not be able to give you change)
• Do put exact change in an envelop or a bag for EACH vendor that you intend on paying (please check with your vendor prior to pick-up, as not all vendors are accepting cash)
• Do have your credit card ready if you are making a contactless payment on-site
• Don’t get out of your vehicle once you have started your order collection
• Do have a great day!
Download these instructions - PDF File