Brockville Farmers' Market Association
CODE OF ETHICAL PRACTICES
The Brockville Farmers' Market, founded in 1833, is one of Ontario's oldest continuously operated markets. It serves the citizenry of Brockville, the Counties of Leeds and Grenville and our immediate neighbours in the United States.The Brockville Farmers' Market takes great pride in its heritage and wishes to ensure its future. It is valuable, therefore, to adhere to the principles governing the Brockville Farmers' Market and be dedicated to the preservation of these principles.
- The Brockville farmers' Market Association and each of its affiliated vendors shall undertake the obligation to insure that fellow vendors, customers and the public in general enjoy an environment free of harassment, either physical or verbal; i.e. abusive or inappropriate language, abusive or inappropriate physical actions, directed from one to another vendor or directed from a vendor to a member of the public.
- The Brockville Farmers' Market Association and each of its affiliated vendors shall undertake to maintain a standard of cleanliness in the area(s) of their allocated stand(s) and the market in general
- The Brockville Farmers' Market Association and each of its affiliated vendors shall respect and ensure the safety of the public by not obstructing pedestrian walkways
- The Brockville Farmers' Market Association and each of its affiliated vendors shall actively participate to maintain the high standards of products offered to the public, for which Brockville Farmer's Market has become known
- To insure the application of the above principles, the Brockville Farmers' Market Association and its affiliated vendors, shall have the power to institute disciplinary and corrective proceedings
firstname.lastname@example.org Follow Us On Facebook